The calibration department has equipment and expertise for simulation of the approximate metering conditions that may apply to any fiscal volume metering.
- Metering range from 0.4-800 m3/hour, with a +/- 0.03% margin of error.
- Calibration equipment that can handle many different test media, like crude oil, diesel, light oil and water.
- Our Flow Lab offers calibration of turbines, mass flow meters (Coriolis meters) and ultrasound meters. All calibrations can be conducted in actual conditions where the meters operate on a daily basis.
- Our provers have been built as mobile units and are therefore transportable to all relevant calibration locations, as required by our clients.
- Orifice plates and gas meters that comply with the ISO 5167-2 standard, including video inspection of gas meter tubes for comparison with current standards.
- Maintenance of our clients equipments, change of parts and recalibration/certification.